Thursday, January 10, 2008

This is for you Suzi...


This is one of my (3) best friends. Suzi doesn't blog. She doesn't see it's value or purpose in life. She NEVER visits my blog even though I made her put in on her favorites. Never once has she left a comment. Would a friend be so cruel?
I thought to myself... how can I make her check my blog? Knowing her... I knew that if I posted a picture of her, she would HAVE TO CHECK IT!
Now Now Now Suzi.. I am telling you this. I am not deleting this picture. Don't bother to ask. Leave a comment damn it and scroll down and look at all that you have been missing!
Love ya.

10 comments:

Jay said...

LOL ... And then Suzi needs to start her own blog and learn what all the fun is about!

kara said...

that's blog blackmail!

i like it.

Rock Chef said...

You just need to get her started - once you start you can't stop!

Doc said...

Yeah Suzi... Are you out there?


(Very Nice pic BTW)

Doc said...

Hey Kara... wouldn't that be "blogmail" ?

EJL said...

brave woman you...my friends would kill me. My personal friends don't blog so they are normally your anon comments.
But they can't fool me, I normally know who they are.

Schmoop said...

C'mon Suzi. Show her some blog lovin', dont be dissin' your peep. Cheers!!

Jahooni said...

Okay my fellow blogger peeps, let's just see how long it takes her. I told her to check my blog this morning (11th). I will give her all weekend.... no new post until then.

Doc said...

No new posts until she posts? .. We are gonna be S.O.L. I bet

Jahooni said...

Okay, I went to her house after work today and she did read it. SHE HATES THE PICTURE and wants me to delete it right away...
she says we are dorks and need a life. she won't respond. she is a horrible friend I say...

I refuse to delete. But my teeth look yellow in this picture. Hopefully it is the glare of the braces because I do NOT have yellow teeth.

Her only concern while I was there is that we are going to get a suite with 20 of us "girlfriends" and see Bon Jovi on APril 4th.

Pew on SUZI!