Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I was sexually assaulted today, GROSS!

Before I start....
I need to explain what type of vehicle I drive. I drive a 2004 Diesel Dodge Ram, 4x4, long bed. It is a heavy duty truck. I am really high up and I like the feeling of that since living here in California I drive with a bunch of morons and when I am in my other car which is a Toyota Camry I feel like I can be forced off the road!
Anyhoo,
This morning as I was driving in to work I was doing what I normally do, talking on my cell phone (you can do this with a BIG truck) and as I was talking to this person I was really trying to concentrate on my conversation so I had my blinker on but knew I had awhile so I slowed down and just stayed in that lane.
All the time while on the phone I could see out of the corner of my eye the car on my left. I was getting annoyed because as I would slow down, it did. As I tried to speed up and go around, it sped up. Finally after hanging up my phone I glanced over AND OMG, this freakin' guy was totally masturbating while looking up at me. I mean he had his pants down to his knees and he was I guess about to.....____!
My mouth dropped (which I am SURE he even enjoyed that) and I sped up and got over two more lanes. He sped up and got behind me and I thought for sure that this guy is NUTS and actually thought crap, what if he follows me? But he didn't get on the overpass that I did. THANK GAWD! Ewwwwww, it was so GROSS! I have never had this happen to me! I get a lot of guys checking me out because I guess seeing a girl drive a Big Truck is not that common, or a turn on,but I feel I was totally ASSAULTED this morning. EWWW ewww ewwww! I want to throw up just by the thought of it.
Has anyone had this happen to them? Is there counseling for it?

29 comments:

Doc said...

Oh my gosh... Now let me say this is not right and that sicko needs to be locked up... He should NEVER have done something like that to you. Imagine if your daughter had been with you?


_____________

Having said that...Oh my gosh there are some good jokes there too...

Ali said...

OMG - that is sooo disgusting! Seriously, I'm doing the heebee geebee dance at my desk!

What a pervert! Too bad you weren't too freaked out to get his license plate number!

Jahooni said...

Bring em' on Doc.
I can take it.
________________

I would hate to have her seen that! It was gross.

Jahooni said...

Hi Ali,

I thought about it but then thought to myself, why bother.
What would they do? Ticket him? Chop off his balls? or what...

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I used to have a Dodge Ram with the Cummings diesel. That motor sounds bitchin'. It fun to goose the engine in a parking deck and watch the people scatter.

Yeah, that was gross.

Doc said...

Maybe he was only trying to show you that he drives a stick shift?

Doc said...

Maybe he thought "auto erotic asficeation" meant choking the chicken in the car ?

Karen said...

I had that happen on my 21st birthday. A black guy in a low rider - it was just sick. Maybe the same guy has since moved to CA.

And FYI, I drive a Dodge Ram 4x4 - with a short bed. Because I am so girly.

Jahooni said...

Doc,

Funny. Yes he was definitely driving a stick shift.

Karen,

I only drive this truck because my sister is here visiting and has highjacked my other car. but i do like feeling tuff while in it. I like big things... oh shoot. Nevermind. Ha!

Um Naief said...

should have gotten the license plate number and called the police to report the guy! especially if he was an illegal!

those ppl get off on just traumatizing the ppl around them.. they're like flashers!

Jahooni said...

he looked like an illegal.

Jay said...

Does your cell phone have a camera? Too bad you didn't get a little video of that.

Heh.. I said "little" .. hehe

Anyway, if you had gotten a video or a pic the cops might have arrested him for indecent exposure and other stuff. That would have been cool. See if he is willing to whip it out at the county jail. LOL

Gorilla Bananas said...

Oh dear. It's a pity you didn't blow your horn (if you'll pardon the expression). That might have put him off his stoke. He obviously gets a kick out of shocking women. I bet he would have driven away quickly if he thought you were taking his number.

Jahooni said...

Jay,

I have a video. But when that happens you are like shocked and I couldn't think of anything except getting away from the loser.
He wasn't that big ;-)

Gorilla Bananas,
I was shocked.
And PLEASE ... new post. Why only one per week?

Schmoop said...

I do that in my car all the time...I dont drive while doing it. I just go out to the car and do it because the cat gets disturbed if I do it in the house. Cheers!!

Jahooni said...

Matt-Man,
Sure you don't do it while driving.. and singing of course!;-)

Anonymous said...

Jahooni - I find you so funny! I discovered you and some others on TMC and Doc's bolgsite. I'm new to this whole blogging experience and I'm finding it quite a thrill! This happened to me one time. Not whie driving but the guy was behind a door - the top half of the door was a window so I could only see his upper body. So when I entered! Oh my. Rubbery thing he had going there! Can we say, creepy?

Jahooni said...

Welcome Christine!
I have noticed you too and I was wondering if you are really Vince's sister? TMC never leaves comments on my blog, shame on him!

Yes it was creepy and just thinking about it makes me want to hurl.

kara said...

men are skeez. i have more stories than i like to tell.

buy a taser.

Anonymous said...

Was it LBB? If so, he was probably juicing it over the truck and not the girl...

Rock Chef said...

I don't know what to say - GROSS!

It might be worth giving the Police a general description, he might be making a habit of it and you never know what a guy like that is capable of.

I like the taser idea...

mr zig said...

aw man -that is nasty!

Jahooni said...

Wow Honest John comes to visit me. (I am so over the whole Osco crap)

Real Live Lesbian said...

Gah...men are still gross, aren't they?

Love the stop sign!

Doc said...

How is the post-masterbation-stress-disorder therapy going?

...and have you regained your eyesight yet?

Jahooni said...

Real Live Lesbian,
Welcome. So you are really a "real live on?" wow, go figure? you go girl! whatever floats that little boat of yours... :-)

Chucklenuts said...

dear real live lesbian.

what are your thoughts on hermaphrodite aliens? i'm very open minded.

DirkStar said...

Is there counseling for it?

No, its something guys usually pick up all on their own.

Olivia said...

Ewwwww!
If (and I am sure he will) try it again, I hope someone records him, takes his licence plate, and reports him because he could progress from there and we don't want that.