Friday, January 4, 2008

Dreams. What do they mean?



I was on Reggie's blog and he was talking about a dream that he had of his most favorite place on planet earth-the island of St. Croix....

Well I have a dream story of my own.

Last night I dreamt of my best friend's mother. Rhea and I were trying to locate her mom and for some reason we ended up at a nudist colony (her mother is not a nudist but very hippyish) .We were certain and determined to find her there!

I remember boobs and butts. Lots of boobs and butts. And what made this dream even more weird is that I had my puppy with me. He is a 11 month English Springer Spaniel that needs therapy or doggy downers because he is so damn hyper... okay back to the story.

Anyways, I was having the hardest time keeping Cody from going up to the Nuddies because he was trying to sniff their asses!

I woke up before finding her. Maybe tonight the dream will continue ;-)

What does this dream mean, if any of you know about dreamology.

15 comments:

Um Naief said...

call your therapist, FAST!

Um Naief said...

oh yeah, i like your new look.

DocMtCat said...

I don't know squat about dreamology but I do know that if you are concentrating on what your dog is doing while you are strolling around at a nudist colony then you are worried about the wrong thing. It also may mean that you have a hidden desire to see your best friend's mom in the buff (YIKES!) :o

Oh well - I tried

-doc

Jahooni said...

Dear sister...
Thank you. And your right I do need my therapist. call quick.

Doc,
Yikes would be right.

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I bet they were all fat white shaky butts too.

Yes I am a st Croix ho...4 weeks tomorrow.

DocMtCat said...

I tried starting a nudist group in the middle of Time Square but I kept getting arrested. New Yorkers are so square man.
- The Mountain Cat

Jay said...

I'm not an expert on dreams but a dream with lots of naked people really sounds like a pretty decent one. ;-)

Jahooni said...

Reggie,
Okay... I have only been blogging for less than a year now and I found you at the beginning of this journey... AND I swear I think you have gone to your island 4 times since then!!!! What the heck do you do for a living because I want your job! Jealous? HELL YES! Gigi is a very lucky woman. Does she have her own blog?

Mountain Cat,
Hello Stranger. ;-) Welcome.

Jahooni said...

Jay,

Sweet dreams. ;-)

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Gigi has her own blog but hasn't posted since April.

I am fortunate to be in an industry where I control my time. My accomplishments are measured in results and not time and effort so this affords me time off to go to St Croix. I am fortunate too that we have a weekly nonstop from Charlotte/St Croix so I board here in the cold and step out 3 hours and 40 minutes later to paradise.

Gorilla Bananas said...

I think you're worried about your dog liking other peoples' butts more than your own.

Logzie said...

What did you eat before going to bed that night? LOL!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it means. I'm still trying to figure out the go-to-school-in-your-underwear dream!

I hope you have fun, should you return to the nudist camp.

Mr Farty said...

I know nothing about dreamology, but you should definitely keep eating pizza for supper, that was a doozy!

Jahooni said...

UPDATE TO EVERYONE:

I have not dreamed this since. Darn it.

I often have sex dreams though... hymn, wonder what that means?