Monday, January 21, 2008

COOKIE SELLS HAVE BEGUN!!!




Guess what? It is time to BUY GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!! Yippee!

How can anyone turn down my daughter? And this is my poor old grandma out there selling them as well... (j/k, it ain't my granny) but my daughter is sure cute.

Kate has over 2 months to get AS MANY ORDERS as she can to be top seller! If she is top seller out of her neighborhood council, she can win THE WII!!!!! And I, I mean she.... cough cough... sure does want the WII!

So if you want to support my daughter in being the coolest Brownie Scout then email me your orders. They are $4.00 per box. We can discuss all mailing, paying details thru emails.

And since this poll thing is starting to be on everyone's blog. I have started my very own. This week's POLL... *** Drum Roll Please****
Which flavor is the best girl scout cookie?

13 comments:

Doc said...

Thin Minty!

Gorilla Bananas said...

I don't know what those flavours mean. I'd like to see a picture of you eating milk and cookies.

Olivia said...

Hm I only had the cookies once when our neighbour's daughter sold them. She was the only little girl on the street, the rest were either too old, too young, or boys so that was it!

I think I might have liked the vanilla-y shortbread ones...

Jahooni said...

No more pictures of me!!

Olivia said...

Whine Alert: and although the Brownies and Girl Scouts/Girl Guides were invented here in the UK, they don't do a darn thing, specially not selling cookies! I haven't even seen any around. Maybe they're extinct...?

Jay said...

The last time I bought GS Cookies was from a girl who lived here at my apt complex. She was going door to door and my neighbor and I both ordered cookies from her.

Then we never heard from her again. LOL

Jahooni said...

Jay,
Send me your money. I PROMISE you'll get them this time ;-)

gosh, where was it that I saw that cute purse???

Karen said...

For some reason girl scout cookies come out around Easter here. I guess they do it at different times in different areas. Yummy!

So@24 said...

Samoas! Is it any contest, really??

Jahooni said...

Hello so@24! No, there really isn't a contest on this one. Samoas are freakin the BEST! Did I just say freakin?

kara said...

I'll buy a box, but you have to send them to Goranas. It's heartbreaking how behind the times he is.

Thin mints...socially acceptable crack.

Rock Chef said...

Good luck - the Wii is the best games system ever!

Leighann said...

My husband just bought EIGHT boxes yesterday!