Monday, July 2, 2007

Vegas Baby

Hello Everyone...

Back from State Line (Las Vegas) and boy O' boy was it HOT!!!!!!! Only about 114'!!!!

Every year my husband and I take my mother for her birthday. This is about the 12th year in a row (or so it seems). Usually we go in late March (March 31 is her Bday) or early April but she was away for her birthday this year so we went in the middle of summer. Never again!

We had fun. We always do.I won $$. A little of $200.00 and our room was free all weekend. That makes it nice and cheap!

Anyways.... that is all I did over the weekend. Gamble, drink and gamble some more....

Happy Belated Birthday Mom! xoxoxox

9 comments:

Um Naief said...

where did u win all the cash? blackjack??? you're lucky. most i've ever won there is 75. i was really hoping mom would win some big cash.... :)

glad you guys had a good time!

Anonymous said...

How come I didn't win $200!?!?! You're lucky missy. I miss State Line :)

Did Mom win?

Munther said...

whoa 200 ? Care to lend me it ? ;) I'll pay you back I swear !! "said that while doing a sorry excuse for a Dr Evil's laugh"

Jahooni said...

Nope Mom didn't win this time :-(

I'll take you guys there again when you come visit!

Muther,

have you been to Las Vegas?

Munther said...

Nope ! Never been to the states ! :S Planning to go there in the near future :) Gambled twice, well, played the slot machine twice while I was at Scotland, I don't know, do you consider this gambling :P Vegas ? hmmmmmm someday (Have my dreamy face going here) :D

Jahooni said...

Munther,

You are up late, isn't it like 2am there! Get to bed!

Olivia said...

I nearly went to Las Vegas with my parents once, then they were going to go for their 25th anniversary, but never happened.

I am not sure I'd want to now. I wouldn't be able to get CSI out of my head.

I rememmber one time when it was 114 in Dallas. It was searing, my eyes were burning behind my sunglasses, and all I remember was seeing that giant number shimmering in the heat on the display at the bank (Hey, why do banks give the temps in the US, and why did I never wonder that before?).

Anonymous said...

you are bitching about the heat and you want to move to Arizona

Jahooni said...

Marci,

You better have lots of fresh and cold drinks for us when we come there July 25th!

Thank you for reading my Blog...:-)