Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Daughter's Comment

Hello Bloggers...

I have an important favor to ask you ALL... my daughter left (typed herself) a message on my 4Th of July America post. She loves to be on the computer. She checks out my blog along with her Aunties all the time. This was her very first comment and I must say...I'm VERY proud of her!

She is only 7 years old and can read above her level by 2 grades... she is also great in math and art. She loves being on the computer... and by reading her comment you should be able to tell that she has a "nack" at blogging already! Do other children at age 7 know how to type themselves?

Auntie should be proud.

And now she is telling me she wants her own BLOG! OMG! What does a Mother do?

She is saying she has a lot to talk about... what do 7 year old's talk about?? LOL
Watch out Bloggers. Miss Katelyn is COMING...

I love you Katie Bug...
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Mommy

4 comments:

Um Naief said...

you know... i KNEW IT. i knew katelyn would start her own blog! that'd be cute, i think. i remember when i was there before coming to bahrain and she always wanted to type on the computer when i was on.... and yeah, lots of kids are into it by this age. it's great for her. she's really smart and i think it would be beneficial for her to learn as much as possible. when do they start teaching it in school there? i'm surprised that she doesn't already have a computer class. maybe in the 2nd grade.

you know, what's weird, you call her katie bug and i call naief bug too. isn't that interesting... hmmmm... i find it most interesting.

Jahooni said...

Um Naief,

She does have computer class.. since Kindergarden but they only do games and such or art not typing but maybe they started doing it more in first grade. Guess I need to pay more attention!

Munther said...

Why not ? Let her give it a shot :) I'd be glad to blogroll her straight away :)

Anonymous said...

shpg Bariatric Surgery prohibitions Electric Blankets whoa Furnace Filters skoog Vending Machines nicest Kitchen Cabinets attacking Slipcovers winches Polar Heart Rate Monitors investement