Monday, July 16, 2007

MANIC MONDAYS

Another Monday morning.... why do they come so fast?
My weekend flew by. Played lots of games with the family.... Scrabble (which is my all time favorite) and a game with these certain kind of Dominoes called "chicken feet". Its a fun game and a great game for children because it teaches them to count really fast. My daughter is 7 and has already mastered the game.

I didn't scrap on Friday like I wanted to.... I had to work late and then it just wouldn't have been enough time. My girlfriend's getting behind in her scrapbooking as well.... so WE MUST MAKE THE TIME! I am going to ad several links to my blog on people that blog and scrap. Wow, these girls are REALLY talented and I have been getting ideas from their blogs.

I didn't want to wake up this morning.... sleeping so good with my little princess. She loves to tickle my arms and back while I sleep. She sneaks in to our bed once Daddy leaves for work in the wee hours of the morning.... its sweet.

Taking her to the Dr's today for a physical. She has been getting headaches a lot and one day she cried and cried from it. Hoping to remedy this soon.

I am having trouble with my Blog. Hoping that I don't have to close up shop.

Have a great day (even if its a Monday).

6 comments:

Jahooni said...

Testing.. Testing... Testing...

Hymnnn.

Um Naief said...

ok... i can leave a comment... and i also see your links.

did you refresh???

Munther said...

Your gonna quit already ? Why ? I enjoy your post and think that you should continue ! :)

Jahooni said...

Munther,

Been busy that's all. Weekends I usually don't get online at home...
habit I need to break.

Keep checking because I haven't given up just yet!

Um Naief said...

you are terrible about getting online!!! you should get online on the weekends... we COULD CHAT!

Um Naief said...

did you try leaving a post from home? is it working now?

were you busy yesterday? did you see my msgs?