Tuesday, July 10, 2007

BRACES SUCK

Another day in PAIN. I have only had my braces on for a short while (3 months or so...) and OMG, I can't believe how bad my mouth hurts after the first time of getting my wires tightened! It really feels awful. My teeth are so sensitive. They feel so loose that at any time I swear they will just fall out! I can't believe how fast my teeth are moving. Its not that I had horrible teeth before, its just I had this one tooth on the bottom in the middle that has always been a little on the not so straight side. Or as my daughter would say when she was little "Mommy your teeth are wobbly" Anyhoo.... Even though I am in severe pain at times... I can't get over how straight they are getting. The day after getting my new wires on that bottom tooth is now straight!!!!!! :-) (still sucks having them on)

I haven't been blogging. Really haven't been in the mood. I am either too busy at work and when I get home I just get busy doing this or that, cooking dinner or just resting.... This is how I am with projects. On again Off again.... I shouldn't look at this Blog as a "project". I should look at is as my personal journal that will inspire me to become a better self. It is here to relieve stress. To free my mind. To fill a Void in my life.... yadda yadda yadda. LOL

I scrapbook too. Haven't done that for several months now... hoping I get in the mood because I am really far behind. My girlfriend is supposed to come over on Friday to kick me in the butt to make me scrap. Let's hope it works. If I stop taking pictures then I wouldn't have anything to scrap, right?

Well... I do have to say this. I just LOVE the show HELL's KITCHEN! If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest that you do! It is sooooo good and sooooo addicting. I just love the head chef and admire the fact that he says WHATEVER is on his mind. He puts it out there with No Regrets.
A little secret that hardly anyone knows..... I always wanted to go to culinary school and become a chef. I can watch the Food Channels non stop but this one is by far the best.

Have a great week Bloggers.

1 comment:

Um Naief said...

you know... sometimes i get so mad that you don't share more things w/ me!

i LOVE Hell's Kitchen!!!! We just finished the 2nd season here. I watch it every week... i LOVE Headache Gordon Ramsey! ooops, Headchef... must have been a Freudian slip! ;)

but seriously, i can't believe you've never told me about culinary school... because i love to cook... and would have loved to do the same! imagine going to paris. a girl i worked w/ long ago did that... but there she was working at an acctg. firm... go figure!??

anyway... sounds like you and naief are in the same boat. he's so fussy... and today is running a fever again... slobbering like crazy... i've read that when they cut the top teeth and molars, it's really bad. he's not sleeping.... which i'm sure you're having trouble w/ as well....

be careful about what you eat. because it's not a joke about your teeth being loose.... they are. the pain will soon ease though... like i said.. then it'll all be worth it!