Monday, July 30, 2007

Should I or Shouldn't I????


I have one tattoo. It's of a butterfly. It's small. It's on my left ankle. I got it when my sister was here visiting me before going to live in Bahrain. It was for my 30th birthday. She got one too, but on her back. I wish now that it was bigger with more colors in it. It's kind of plain.
Maybe I should ad to the one I have... make it an ankle band with flowers, butterflies maybe a lady bug or something. There was a lady bug that came into our house last night and landed on the magazine that I was reading. Doesn't that mean good luck. It just stayed there and crawled up and down my arms.... my daughter was jealous of course and just HAD to play with it and then finally before going to bed we let it go.
I am really thinking of getting another tattoo. I watch Miami Ink a lot and I get all kinds of ideas but always chicken out. But now that Kat Vondee has left Miami Ink, moved to L.A., she has opened her own shop up called LA Ink. Maybe I should go there and get one done by a PRO.
Isn't this one butterfly pretty? BUT the question is, would it make a good tattoo?

2 comments:

Um Naief said...

ok... i absolutely LOVE the colors in this butterfly and think you should get one JUST like this. it's sooo beautiful. if i was there, i would!

i've never seen this miami ink. but if they've opened one in LA, you should go there... but the prices will prob be higher.

you could do one on your lower back like me :) and this one would be perfect for you!!

and then you could expand on the one you have... but don't go too big because it could look manish or something if it were too big. some dainty on your ankle is better

and don't get one on your shoulder. there's something about those that i don't like... the one on the back up by the shoulder... every time i see them, i've never liked them. but... that's me. if you like it... then go for it!!

Olivia said...

I am back, for the most part!

I can't comment on tattoos, as I would never get one. I knew a guy at uni in Houston, he was trying to join the FBI when I was trying to join the CIA [*blush*] and he used to tell me I'd save his ass one day in the field, LOL yea right. Anyway, he used to tease me about getting a little rose tattoo on my hip!