Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What to Say?

Well its been a few days since I last blogged....Maybe it was because I have been sick but its really not that..... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! For the last two days, I have started and stopped writing this blog. I am having writers block. Wow, don't I sound like a true poet?! Seriously, it's really stressing me out!!!

Let me tell you all this one thing about me. I am a stress case. Yep, it's true. It's a trait that runs in my family. It isn't something to be proud of. But there I said it, I feel much better. So now this Blog is making me add stress to my already stressful little world. Jahooni World that is.

It takes me a good 2 hours each night to fall asleep because I re-live my day and make mental notes on what needs to be done the next day. I have been this way all of my life.... I envy those people that can plop down in bed and as soon as their head hits the pillow they are sound to sleep! Is that really normal??? Anyhoo, I make lists in my head and I am so good at it that I can separate the lists: husbands list, daughters list, house lists, To Do lists, work lists... so on and so on. Like last night my husband has 3 things on his list for today that I need to discuss with him. My daughter has 2. House had like 6, etc. etc. I have even awakened myself to ad things on the list. I don't get up and write anything down... no that would be too easy, I just remember them in my head. Is this normal? It takes a lot out of me. I have anxiety. My heart races. And now I have another list: THE BLOG LIST. Funny thing is that I always get really down on myself if I should forget something that I thought of the night before...

Okay enough of that. On to what's important in life: PARIS HILTON is getting out of Jail TODAY!!! My Gawd, if I hear one more sad story of how she had to spend 23 horrible days in jail (for not once, but how many times driving under the influence?) I am going to barf. Her mom said yesterday that she now hates the color orange and how awful it was for her..... This shit literally makes me sick. She is so fake. Now she is saying that she only was playing the part of a "dumb blond" and that she is not going to act like that anymore.... I am dying to find out how long that lasts! If I was pulled over for being drunk behind the wheel, then driving with a suspended license, my ass would be thrown in without a blink of the eye. She deserved worse. I don't feel sorry for her. These celebs make me sick. I say that I like gossip but really I don't. I can't stand all this crap about celebs but they suck you in.... and in.............Oh wait, let me go check to see if she is out yet! ;-) All shows have been canceled because of this breaking NEWS!

5 comments:

Munther said...

Wow.. I think that girls do better blogs but J you are taking this a bit too seriously, in what ? How long did it take you ? 7-8 posts ?

I used to go into the same panic attacks when I didn't have something to say on my blog but hey ! That happens ! No need to get all worked out about it ! When it comes to posts, you get dry days and you get very enriched days. So calm down, I'll be tagging you a lot in the next couple of months just to ensure that you stay busy ! ;)

Now about your mental note taking skills, I think its a gift, a talent more than a curse. I can't remember what I had for lunch never mind thoughts I had before I sleep ! :D ;)

Jahooni said...

Munther,

Thank you for being so kind... funny thing is that you were on my Blog "list" last night. I told myself that I needed to go to your blog and leave a comment. I already did yours this morning! hee hee

Um Naief said...

you are funny my dear because you ARE MORE LIKE ME than you'd like to EVER admit!!! i do the same thing.... my gosh, it keeps me up at night just going over and over and over everything. it drives me nuts... or already has! ;) let's keep that a family secret! ;) ;)

anyway... i love your blog. you are so real and it's so refreshing to read this coming from you... my sister. i'm just tickled to death that you're doing this!!! and here you're getting stressed about it.

you know though, i had no idea that you did this... making these mental notes at night. i had no freakin clue. wow.... see... as time goes by, i'll realize just how much we're alike.... other than you're funnier and i'm terribly more serious!

June said...

Not to worry. We all go through our silent moments. I wish I were so organised so as to make a list though. I wander through life haphazardly and end up doing things at the last minute and panicking. Pathetic.

Olivia said...

Oh NO! Jahooni, writing this blog has given you yet another list to keep? This cannot be good...

Before I started working so regularly, I was a more prolific blogger (as in every day) and I used to be able to keep a mental list of things to blog about.

When it comes to real to-do chores, I have to write the lists on paper or else I will forget. Oftentimes I have more than one overlapping list hanging about as I lose one, rewrite it, add stuff on, and then find the old ones...