Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Time


Another day has come and gone. Why is it that when we are little, time seems to sit steal? As a child I thought it took forever for certain holidays to come around, my birthday to come and summer vacation seemed sooooo long. Now as a mid 30' adult, I swear that it was just yesterday that I turned 33 and now in one month from today I will be another year older.


My daughter constantly asks how many more days till' Christmas, or how many more days until (whatever) on and on and on, and when I tell her she cries and says that its too long to wait....

But when you are an adult, it feels that the entire year is squeezed into a couple of months!

I look at her and can't believe that she is 7, where has the time gone?


Wishing it would stop. Guess the moral to this thought; don't waste it away and enjoy every minute of it!!


Have a good day bloggers.

4 comments:

Um Naief said...

You are so right.... time does indeed fly.

I love your picture here... and I think I'm already in love w/ your blog. This will show me a side of you that I need to see!!!

I remember being little and wishing for christmas to come... and thinking summer vacations were soooo long. Now everything flies by!

Anonymous said...

Well congrats on your new blog ;) It looks cool, and I bet you'll start getting a lot of traffic pretty soon.

Go Jahooni... Go.

Jahooni said...

um naeif,

How do I get my monkee down to the bottom instead of at the top of my page? Can you move it for me?

Um Naief said...

yes, i can move it. i'll do that in a little bit. i'm about to finally eat something. have been really sick all day. but give me a few and i'll get to that. also... you might make a list of ppl you want to add, like other blogs, if you want to do that, and then add those later as well.