Tuesday, June 26, 2007

MY NEPHEW

Hello....(again)

All I can say is that I have the cutiest little nephew.... for those that don't know of me, I am Um Naief's sister, Naief's Auntie. Auntie Jahooni.

What a precious little boy my sister has....Full of life. Almost 5 months old now... her first. He squeals like there isn't a tomorrow.....Loud Loud Loud. If you could only hear him.
I can't explain it... She promised to put it on her Blog. It is adorable (but not when you are up all night, she says).... but still adorable.

My daughter was very silent and would only make noise if she was hungry or upset... but not Naief..., he talks Non-Stop! He is full of life in a little 5 month old body. Can you imagine it? Nope. But knowing my sister I can tell you this;
He is on his way to becoming the Next Great Thing!

Maybe a Writer or a Musician like his Father or Mother.....

I am very proud. I am proud to be his Auntie Jahooni.

I thank the heavens above for our little Naief. He is driving his Mommy and Daddy bonkers right now, Do I laugh, YES but " I have Been There And Done That" hee hee ha haa

7 comments:

Um Naief said...

this is precious.... what a wonderful, beautiful, loving thing to say.... and just think.... maybe in two months, you'll get to meet him up close and personal!! i'm already preparing him.... telling him what he has to do to drive all you guys crazy!!!

his squealing stopped for a bit today, but as soon as daddy got home, it started right up again!

all i can say is "eeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

i love ya!

Um Naief said...

hey girl, i did it. i cut my hair tonight and even colored it darker. naief just looked at it and then smiled. then when i was holding him, he took his hand and tried to touch it..... i'm assuming he gave me the thumbs up!! :)

and hubby really likes it... and i guess that what really matters... and the fact that i LOVE it!

Jahooni said...

Um Naief,

Send me a picture because I want mine done.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post. It's true, he's driving us nuts now…. Especially if his daddy is babysitting him while his mommy is at the saloon ;)

He talks and talks and talks now…. The trick is to get him to hush up :) lol

He's so adorable.

Um Naief said...

what pic do you want me to send ya??? one of you as a little girl? or what? you could find a beautiful waterfall pic to put there, or a beautiful butterfly or some such.... or would you like me to search and see what i can find for you??

if so, just tell me and i will.

Jahooni said...

suprise me! I am totally leaving it up to you!

Um Naief said...

oh gosh... like that isn't pressure.

ok... give me a day or so to think about it....

by sat., i'll have something or a few things to show you. :)