Thursday, June 21, 2007

THANK YOU

Thank you to all of you that have left comments or stopped in to check out my blog! What a great feeling it is to have people actually care and welcome you in.... I promise to uphold the Blogging Oath:

I shall always blog what's on my mind.
I shall always gossip.
I shall always read other people's blogs and tell them exactly what I think.
I shall ad cool stuff to my blog to make it rock.
I shall make up stories... oh wait, that isn't one of them ;-)

Am I missing any?

Again, many thanks. Look out for me because I'll be coming to your blog soon!

6 comments:

Puppy said...

Welcome to Blogging.

Now lets see whose blog rock more ;) yours or Um Naief.

Go Sisters!!!

Um Naief said...

puppy.... lol

you know how cancers are....

her blog will for sure rock .... i know it.

BUT.... let's see whose will rock more... ;)

GAWDDDDDD.... i'm already feeling the pressure! ;)

miss jahooni... my dear... your blog already rocks. i'm already addicted to it!!!!

Munther said...

oooooohhh.. Puppy that's a mouth watering challenge !

I put me money on, no no no ! Hold on ! I'd rather take my money to the pub ! Sorry girls :P

Both of your blogs are great ! No point of having them compared, both have their own personality ! (trying to sound as the mature blogger here) :P

Jahooni said...

Puppy,

I can't compete with my "older" sister because win I beat her she pouts. Just ask her about Scrabble!

Munther,

You are funny. I can see our personalities are sorta the same. You must be loyal to um naeif, isn't that a blogging rule?

Will ad you both to my favorites today.... :-)

Um Naief said...

pout???? oh get serious.... you guys couldn't play by the rules - ESPECIALLY YOU - for nothing. both you and hashim cheat!!! i was the only one playing fairly!!! ;)

hashim thinks he's the wiz.... i think the next time, we take him down!

munther, i agree.... i think we both will have fun w/ them... even sometimes working off of each other, which could make it loads of fun! altho... she's way more funny than i am.... and blunt.... which is a hoot most times..... unless you're on the other end of the stick.

Jahooni said...

UM Naief,

you're lucky I am sick today and not myself... rules, puuuelease!

I AM THE SCRABBLE QUEEN!