Thursday, June 28, 2007

HAIR CUTS

What is it with hair cuts? Is it just me or does other people get this same feeling.... It feels SOOOOO GOOD getting my hair cut!
I felt so blah today. I felt fat. I felt ugly.

So on my lunch break from work I went to the nearest hair cutting salon (that's right, I just saw one and said that's the one) walked in and said, can anyone cut off my hair? My hair was 2 or 3 inches past my shoulders and I cut off about 4 or so. So 45 minutes later I have the cutest little short bob. I feel 10 lbs lighter. I feel perky. I feel cute. Everyone seems to love it and actually so do I.

My husband isn't going to be pleased. He thinks all women should have long hair. I disagree.
Crossing my fingers that he likes it when I get home....

Anyways dear sister, I did it too.

1 comment:

Um Naief said...

i love your new cut. it's really cute. have you ever thought of going darker? altho, once you have, it's hard getting the blonde back in.

i wish i had your hair! it makes me sick that i have this thin hair and you have such full, luxurious locks! ;P