Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Blogging

Is it just me or do all of you bloggers spend endless time thinking on what to blog next or what sounds clever?? I just started (48 hours now) on this blogging journey and boy I just can't stop clicking on my site to check it out or to get ideas on what to do or how to make it look.

Okay, I know I am behind times but hey it takes people like me to keep these things going, right? Guess if it wasn't me pushing my sister (after a bit too many festivities, okay wine!) to set this up for me, I would still be just serfin' the net on other people's great blogs.
So Thank you sis for being patient with me ;-)

Good Night and hopefully I get some sleep tonight instead of last night.... blogging nightmares!

1 comment:

Um Naief said...

you're funny! yes.... it does tend to start plaguing your thoughts... night and day!!! i used to write little notes to myself about what i wanted to blog about so i wouldn't forget!

it might take a little while to get visitors but don't lose patience. and sometimes you'll have ppl reading but they don't leave comments, and then one day they'll pop in and say hello and say they've been reading your blog forever.