Monday, February 11, 2008

XOXOXOXOXOX






This is my most adorable nephew of all times... Mr. Nuuf. Naief. Nuuf Nuffies. Isn't he FREAKIN' CUTE?! Yes he is.... he is yummy all over. Little booger bug.

He just turned one right before I left for Houston. I wanted to take a moment to give this little guy the proper shout out that he so rightly deserves.

He is almost walking. He loves to mimic your facial expressions and loves music. His father is a musician so i guess it only comes natural.

Anyways... Happy Birthday Nuufies. Auntie Jahooni loves you very much.

Oh yeah, the cute little blonde is of course the infamous Kate. Isn't she a cutie too???

Love is in the air.... oh wait, it is almost Valentine's Day!!! Kiss Kiss.

14 comments:

Jay said...

cute kids.

happy birthday little fella

Gorilla Bananas said...

I'd like to feed both of them jelly babies. I like the cute "toothless pirate" smile.

Karen said...

What a cute little muffin!! And your daughter without her teeth....too precious!

Um Naief said...

cute pics :)

i love the one of him taking water from the faucet!!

i put some pics on my blog... i think i need to make a website just for noofy, that way i can put all of them there :)

Um Naief said...

and...

forgot to add....

your pic at the top of your blog is soooooo appropriate. nothing could fit you better!!

Doc said...

They are both cute kids. Kinda like momma

Jahooni said...

Yes... Yes... Yes... we breed cute kids. ;-)

The Moody Minstrel said...

What a houseful of cuties! Those are some nice birthday pics. You made two cakes, eh? The little round one was all for Naief?

Rock Chef said...

He looks like such a sweet kid! I just know he is going to break some hearts when he is older...

Schmoop said...

That's sad that you force the kids to drink water from tub. I'm calling someone. Cheers!!

captain corky said...

Very cute kids. Happy Valentine's Day, Jahooni.

Anonymous said...

Hello Jahooni. Yes, they're cuteness on a stick.

Anonymous said...

That is one cute curtain climber. Hey, you changed your blog too? Again! I'm saying this like you don't know it.

Olivia said...

Awww sorry I missed this last week. I was just round your sister's commenting on her post about it.

I can see in the pics now, his hair is the colour of honey. :)