Monday, February 18, 2008

This and That...

Wow, I have been a busy little bee... just buzzin' around doing everything and anything. I finally have an assistant at work which means more work for me right now trying to train, blah blah blah. I thought having one would help me but I don't see any light at the end of my tunnel!!!

Staying busy has helped keep some things off my mind. I have been going through a lot lately. Personal issues that I haven't talked about and not sure if I want to open that can of beans just yet. But I do know that I have great support and therapy from all of my blog buddies. funny but just last week Reggie wrote a post about how girls talk about personal drama on their blogs, etc. etc. But I have never done that. Only that once when I was sexually assualted on the freeway. I try to keep it simple and fun. Why depress all my 20 readers?? lol
Life is too short to be stressed all the time. don't cha think?

It is less than two weeks before my sister goes back to her home in Bahrain. It makes me sad to even think of it so I won't, just yet. We had a fun weekend. I will post some pictures of the Long Beach Aquarium that we visitied yesterday and today they drove to Hollywierd to do what all silly tourists do. Thank gosh I had to work! ;-)

I haven't visited your blogs much lately. Forgive me. I have plans to go home today, crawl into bed with my laptop and read read read. I need a good laugh and I know forsure that I can get that from "certain" someone's :)

Happy President's Day Everyone.... except for you Mr. Bush! that was mean wasn't it?

11 comments:

R.E.H. said...

How come your sis lives in Bahrain?

Well, hopefully your assistant will get a hang of her new job quickly so you can go back to doing what you need to be doing.

Gorilla Bananas said...

You want my forgiveness? You got it, baby, I'm a forgiving kind of ape. I also give you my blessing... and milk and cookies too if you want some. President Bush is actually very popular in Africa. I'm not kidding, read about his trip to Tanzania. We love him for his War on the Mosquito.

Anonymous said...

Haha at you Gorilla! Jahooni, do tell us the juice. Personally, I love drama blogs. I mean, as long as it's not about suicide and shit, then I'm all for it :)

DirkStar said...

Forgive what?

I'm used to being ignored by beautiful women.

Enjoy the remaining time you all have to visit together. Savor the moments and cherish the memories.

Jay said...

You don't like to do the tourist stuff?

I love doing tourist stuff. The cheesier the better! LOL

But, I love to do the "hang with the locals" and the "off the beaten path" thing too.

Rock Chef said...

I have written about personal stuff in the past and found that it helped a lot. Fire away when you are ready.

Stress is something best avoided in my view - it is nothing but bad and should be outlawed!

Schmoop said...

Get personal baby, get personal. Enjoy the rest of the time with your sister, and of course, Cheers!!

Leighann said...

Enjoy the rest of your time with your sister! We can wait!

Jahooni said...

Thanks everyone.... I didn't crawl into bed last night with my laptop as promised!! ooopsie.

I am having a better day today. I will open just a little can of beans... my marriage is coming up on 10 years in May and I don't know if I can do another 10. There... that is some of it.

I shared. I feel better.

Anonymous said...

Hello....We need to talk so when you get a chance call me.......

Love ya

~Marci~

captain corky said...

Feel free to share anything you want with us, Jahooni. Captain Corky is always here for a friend. ;)