Friday, April 25, 2008

"The Sun Comes Up..."

Saturday morning I was awakened by my husband of almost 10 years at the first sight of dawn (oh yeah- just a note: I was up most of the night before, so dawn was close by and I was grumpy!), introduced to a Big Black, Slick, Long (with lights of course), Champagne Ready, fresh washed Huge Limousine. Yum OH!

Shocked? Freakin OF COURSE! YES! HUGE! Shocked.

10 Years remember?

Yes, 10 years it is so... not including the 4/5 years we spent together before saying "I Do". We were young.

Now older and much wiser.

Hard times. Yes. But much more to be thankful for on days. And when those days seem less and far between, may "we" and everyone of us take the time to do this in our "lives" and for our "selves" and our relationships...

Vacation.

Here is the beginning...



<



Stay tuned for more...if you want of course!
It was Mucho Mucho... YUM OH! ;)~

7 comments:

Dana said...

Welcome Home! Glad I didn't have to remind you of the Thin Mint HNT!

Ken said...

Nice ride!
I can see you driving that to the baseball games with the whole team with pink banners flying. Ha Ha

Congrats on your tenth!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home!!!! I know you had a great time!!! Cool Ride You were in.

You a Celeb?

Karen said...

Welcome home. I can't wait to see the hot bikini pics. ;)

Olivia said...

So let's see. The traditional 10th anniversary gift is aluminum and tin and the gemstone associated with it is black onyx.

So you got both of those in the form of a limo ride.

But the contemporary gift is diamond. Pff boring!!!

Jahooni said...

Olivia,
I also got diamonds. A new wedding band with a total of 13 diamonds. Stunning and I was stunned! ;)~

Lu' said...

I think I might go any where if that showed up to take me there.