Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last weekend.... whew!


i have been one little busy bee as of late! this post is for family, friends and i hope my readers. i make promises that i don't sometimes keep. So THIS is for YOU (you know who)! :)

i rarely have time to check my blog and comments. forgive my madness.
vise versa
check your blogs and comments, etc. etc.
Forgive Me, Please!
It's just a "temp" thing... ;)~ trust me.
*******************************
i feel i have been getting more personal on my blog. showing pics of Kate, my family and me. this is unlike me. i am sharing at times my everydays... and intermost thoughts... unlike me. Sounds like a song right? Dave Matthews is one of my favs! Anyhoo,....

here are some pics over this last weekend that were very special to me. my kate turned 8! and i went to a family wedding and weddings are always FUN, RIGHT? especially because no kids were allowed! yep...kate cried and cried.....



Why Why Why Did My Sis-In-Law not tell me that I HAD lettuce in my braces? Just minutes after this pic I saw the damage... thank gosh! Why didn't she tell me? Hymnt, maybe too many drinks perhaps? *wink* ;)~

brandon and his bro ;)~

Daniel and MRS. LINDSEY! ;)~ FYI: we are the grooms family.
and a side note: he was so young and so nervous that he put the ring on the right hand! (Maybe that was a Right Sign??, right?) ;)~
*****************************************************








I am 8 Years Old Today! Ta Dah!




Getting ready to pitch for the first game...




Family Rules: Once you reach almost 8 years old, eggs are hidden higher and harder. Too bad Katie Bug! ;)~







Pink Rules... You Go Girl!


I miss you guys more than you'll ever know...

14 comments:

captain corky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
captain corky said...

I hate when life gets in the way of blogging. Great pics. And there's something about those braces that I just like. ;)

Dana said...

Life has a funny way of happening whether we are blogging or not, and sometimes it has the audacity to demand even more attention!

Ken said...

That first pic is..is...........
just too damn cute for words!!!!!

Rock Chef said...

Great pictures - shame about the lettuce! :-)

Schmoop said...

Great pics Jahooni. And seriously, lettuce in the braces has never looked so sexy. Cheers!!

Jay said...

Love all those pictures! So much fun! Especially the first one. You guys look exactly alike. She's a mini-Jahooni! ;-)

Anonymous said...

She seems to have had a ball! She is so cute. Watch out daddy she is going to have all the boys!!

I guess I am blind, I see no lettuce!

Thanks for sharing

Rock Chef said...

Jahooni - where is Um Naief these days? I miss her and the fun between the two of you :-)

Real Live Lesbian said...

I'll take life over blogging ANYDAY!

P.S. I think girls with lettuce in their teeth are HOT! ;)

R.E.H. said...

Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

And, I still can't get over that cool black and pink softball uniform - it ROCKS!

Ali said...

Ah life...it is such an attention hog sometimes.
So glad though, that you've decided to let us peek a little more into yours :)
The pics are great, the lettuce is hilarious, and your daughter is gorgeous, of course.

EJL said...

Your family is beautiful...
send me your email and I will send you my private blog.

Um Naief said...

hey girl!!! i love the pics!

see how ur SIL is smiling... I think she knew of the lettuce!!! :)

katelyn's party looks great. some really good photos of her!