Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bye Bye Bye....

It took me some time to do this...


She was a little ball of fire. Funny. Cute. Kind. Snappy! Snappy. Yep... her.

I love you Aunt Patty and I will see you one day soon. Make room for me, okay?

I wish you were here to celebrate Mom's birthdays in Vegas... (how could you put 100 bills in penny slots? geez..... duh!) ;)~ AND
I will miss getting presents from you at Christams... I will miss you calling and us chatting about anything and everything... I will miss the fact that you will never come again to California (even though you were scared to death of flying). Thank you for that. I will always remember you playing with Katelyn and our bird Ariel... I will remember visiting you as a child. As an adult. Texas will be with us forever and our memories... gosh so many with you. Thank you for that.

May you look down and smile as I am looking up and smiling at you...
Bye Bye Bye....






I feel your wings in the air.... fly on.

12 comments:

Dana said...

Great tribute Jahooni - I'm sorry for your loss ...

Rock Chef said...

That was great.

Leighann said...

That was sweet Jahooni.... hugs to you :)

Schmoop said...

Sorry to hear that Jahooni. Here's to Aunt Patty, and peace to you. Cheers!!

Jay said...

I'll toast Aunt Patty tonight!

Sorry for your loss.

kara said...

awww, i'm sorry your aunt died. that stinks...there are too few little fireballs left like her in the universe.

EJL said...

nice J... very nice :)

I know how you feel, and be rest assured, your Aunt is smiling.

When I think of my Mama Helen, and it's sunny outside and warm, I feel like I have just been given a giant hug from heaven.

Jahooni said...

Thanks everyone... she died on Good Friday. I really was hoping she would pass away on St. Patty's Day since she LOVED her beer! ;)~

Ellie,
my email is on my profile. email me soon... ;)~

Ken said...

Sorry you lost your Snappy Patty. She'll probably keep a good eye on you after what you said in this post!
[I did notice the beer and cigs, you go girl and have some fun]

R.E.H. said...

Sorry for your loss.

Sounds like she was a wonderful woman, and you will have beautiful memories of her.

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

A wonderful tribute.

I hope you enjoy your vacation!

Um Naief said...

You have nice pics to look back on. i wish i had more. memories sometimes fade w/ time.

sadly, she looked sick to me, when there. i hadn't seen her in some 6 yrs.

nuff nuff started walking a lil today!!