Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Opps, I dunnit Again...

Gosh, it was hubbies birthday yesterday and I didn't even post a Happy Birthday Blog for him! Oops. Isn't that awful? I'm truly sorry honey, BUT

Really it's not a big deal since he doesn't even check out my blog anymore!!!! Shame Shame on Him! Maybe just maybe he'll check in to see if I mentioned his b-day since I mentioned my sister's, so here is a toast to MY HUBBY (of 9 years)... HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May you have a great 36th year in life and many many many more birthdays to follow.

We had a great time last night.... There is finally a BASS PRO SHOP here in California and low and behold, it's just down the street from where we live! We have been watching for over a year of the building process and being super excited for this... So after a long day of work, we as a family took off and spent the evening having dinner at the World Famous Islamorada Fish Company... YUM YUM YUM. I had grouper with Lobster sauce and it was delish. I also had 1/2 dozen oysters on the half shell. (Um Naief, King's Fish House had better ones) but they were still very good. Brandon had Rib Eye and Kate had shrimp. After dinner we walked half of the store (too gigantic to do it in one evening) and I bought him a new real and rod for his birthday. Maybe just maybe he'll win all the money next weekend in his fishing tournament! Good Luck Babe.

Anyhoo, back at work today. Going to scrapbook later with my girlfriend. WAY PAST DUE on that project.

have a great day everyone...

Again Happy Birthday Brandon!

5 comments:

Um Naief said...

happy birthday Brandon!!! sounds like a guy's night out... dinner and then walking around in a bass pro shop... phew... glad i wasn't there!!! :)

Olivia said...

Happy belated Birthday to Brandon, even if he doesn't check your blog!

It frustrates me that my closest friends and family don't remember to come to my blog. Huh.

I don't remember what a Bass Pro Shop is...! Fishing?

Anonymous said...

We have a bass pro shop here in AZ too and we all went there as a family and I agree with you um naief it is so a guy's night out thing.....

Happy Birthday Brandon

Love
The Carroll's

jac said...

Convey the Birth day wishes to Brandon.

Jahooni, I am sure he will win the competition.

Munther said...

Although late but happy bday ! :) BTW You've been tagged check my blog for details ;)