Friday, August 31, 2007

To my sister....

Today is my sister, um naief's (hypnotic verses) birthday.
She lives in a far away place so I can't give her a big birthday hug or a pat on the butt for ALL THE YEARS she has been born ;-) Us Americans have a weird tradition to spank the butt for the number of years that you have been born, BUT was that ever a tradition, really? Don't worry I am not saying how many (even though the little sister part of me is coming out... LOL)

But what I can do is tell her how very much that I LOVE HER and that I MISS HER so very much! I can also sing (or type) the birthday song, so hear goes...imagine my voice, okay? Or maybe not.

Hymmnnn..... cough cough. Wait. Clearing throat. Okay.

Hymm.... Doe, Ray, Me, Fa, So, La, Tee, Doe........ cough cough.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARRRRRRRRRRRR TOONERS....
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOO YOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Any many more. On channel 4... don't let your butt get hit by the door!

9 comments:

Puppy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Puppy said...

We tear earlobes for number of years, and very hard the last time. But the song is the same.

Jahooni said...

There was a comment deleted on here but I didn't DELETE it! What's going on??

Um Naief said...

well, any author can delete their own message if they don't like it... that's why.

and THANK YOU for the bday wishes!!! and yeah, i imagined you singing and it was so bad... hehehehe

good thing you didnt say number of years... or i'd get on a plane and come over there and... well.. you know!

glad that you're so dang cute and funny!!

we went out to dinner w/ one of my friends whose bday is tomorrow. it was nice. and i got a nice card from naief...

love you and miss you too!

Gorilla Bananas said...

Your butt spanking tradition is very apt. An incentive to do butt-firming exercises so your tush doesn't wobble on your birthday. Happy birthday, Um Naief. Paf! Paf!

Puppy said...

Jahooni,

It was me who deleted the comment (my own comment).

Cheers.

Um Naief said...

love the new look of the blog.

Olivia said...

Happy Birthday, happy birthday!

xxx

jac said...

Ooops!!
I didn't know about her Birth Day. Let me go now and wish her.