Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Middle Name Tag

Okay Munther... You tagged me. This is my first "Tag".... and I hope my last ;-) Should be easy since I have a small middle name. Must say the rules first:

1.You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2.You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3.At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Middle Name : JOY

(j) Jahooni is a nickname that my sister, Um Naief, gave to me.

(o) Oysters are really yummy, but do they really make you horny?

(y) Yesterday I made Taco's for dinner but really wanted oysters ;-)

Whew... that wasn't too bad. Thank you Mother for giving me such a simple middle name!

I tag: Drum roll please...

Um Naief (of course)
Hashim
Olivia (London Dispatches)
Marci (leave answers on my comment section UNLESS you made your own Blog by NOW)

9 comments:

Olivia said...

Ooh that is so cool. Pity me, mine is not sort and there is a pair of letters in it.

Thanks for tagging me - I wanted to do it anyway. :)

ANNNND, I am so not surprised that your middle name is Joy. I nearly feel like I knew it already!

Jahooni said...

Olivia,

You are too sweet. Actually I was named after an Aunt of mine that died several years back. We miss her so...

Anonymous said...

Okay I will do it Janeen....
and no I dont have my own blog yet

Middle Name:LEIGH

(L)Love
(E)Everyone
(I)Imagine
(G)Give
(H)Hugs

here you go Janeen oh and you need to write everyday on your blog I injoy reading it.....

talk to ya soon
~Marci~

Jahooni said...

Marci,
Thanks my dear.... WRITE EVERDAY! OMG...

I miss you.
I am going to come in November.
(i know you won't believe it until you see it!)

Anonymous said...

(Noverber) ya right........

Yes you can write everyday just dont watch tv all night or scrapbook and you could do it.....I see that you have not written anything today......hahahaha

Love ya
~Marci~

Um Naief said...

remember that restaurant that we went to w/ all of those yummy oysters?!!

but.. i think you're wrong.. they did nothing to me that day ;)

i think your mind is in the gutter all the time.....

Um Naief said...

and marci...

you need to add a little spice to your middle name thing!! ;)

Munther said...

OH ! JOY ? No fair ! you got off easy ! :S

jac said...

Too cool !!!