Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The New Bachelor













A new episode of the Bachelor has begone and my my my my thank heavens for little boys! And big ones...This is going to be such a great show! Not only is he cute as a button but he is a TEXAN.... (I grew up back and forth from Indiana, Texas and California) and I admit that I miss Texas a lot.... and if I knew that they grew them like this, I would have never have left ;-)


Last night's show was a hoot! All the "back stabbing" from the girls started within 15 minutes of the show. One got so drunk she could barely stand up during the rose ceremony and another one put her legs behind her back while laying down and then said to him, "spin me"... another one showed him her webbed toes and another one sang the yellow rose of Texas but didn't know the words and couldn't sing for the life of her!!!! Oh gosh my stomach still hurts from laughing so hard.... (and maybe because I did 130 sit ups at the gym last night) but it was worth it. I can't believe these girls get on national television and act like complete morons if front of such a fine young man.


Oh how fun this is going to be.....But I sometimes wonder if I weren't married, would I go to these links to find Mr. Right??? Would I dare? Almost all of them end in disaster and really how well can you really get to know someone within 6 weeks while dating 25/15/10/5/4/3/2 others at a time?! Oh well... it still makes the show, and I HAVE TO WATCH IT!

10 comments:

Logzie said...

130 sit ups!!! Wow!!! Good for you!!

There is something really special about Texas isn't there. There's such commoradory (?) among those that live there and pride and I love that.

Jahooni said...

I also walked and ran on the treadmill for 35 minutes! :-)

Counting points seems kinda hard though....

Logzie said...

I used to think the same thing about counting calories...until like 2 weeks ago when I finally gave it a try. It's rather easy. I just kept a notepad next to the fridge and jotted down really quick what I ate. That alone made me think! I usually eat the same things everyday almost like cereal and O.J. and I quickly learned that O.J.has 110 per glass and after only like a week I rarely had to look anything up anymore. Everything else just has it printed right on the package. I don't think I'll be religious about it and I have already slacked off as far as tracking it but I think that is b/c I kinda have an idea of what I can and cannot eat and still be within my calorie range and it all boils down to being sensable about it.

Anyway, good for you!! We are in this together you know! HA!

P.S.-so glad to have met you, I am enjoying your blog! :0)

Olivia said...

Ah! Not a day goes by when I am not reminded at least once of Texas!

Is it a sign??? Hehe. At one time I was rather pleased that I had lived there so long and not gone out with any Texan boys, but then I met that boy from Tennessee this past summer in London, and am all into the southern thing again!!!

In fact, I can't stand English accents on men anymore. I think American accents are rather hot now. I never thought 5 years ago that I would say that! How things change.

Um Naief said...

my goodness Olivia!!! you love american accents now! :) i love that!! and here i thought we were so plain :)

miss jahooni... you are crazy girlfriend! i think you're a bit love struck or somethin! (notice my texas accent coming in there?! :) )

these girls sound like idiots. the spinning one.. i can't imagine it. i wonder what she thought the next morning upon realizing what she had done while drunk. the shame of it ;) !!

i'm proud of you for doing so many dang sit-ups. i hate them, but boy do they work. keep up the great work. i'm sure i'll be quite envious in a few wks when you're doing so good and i've not done squat!

enjoy the show. we dont get those things until the next season... and then i don't watch.

thought this actifed would make me tired but it's not. so i might see ya online in a bit.

Um Naief said...

oh yeah... does brandon read your blog? us virgos do get jealous ya know!

Rock Chef said...

Argh, I hate shows like this! Why not just call it "Biggest Tramp" or "Super-Slut"?

Jahooni said...

Rock Chef,

I can't help myself... I just laugh and laugh at how ridiculous it is!!!! (they are sluts, aren't they?) I am sooo not one of those but I love to laugh at outrageous behavior and this show does just that for me.

I am in to Biggest Loser, Top Chef and Dancing with the Stars....

Mr Farty said...

Olivia - Well, howdy pardner!

Is that Ryan Seacrest? I've seen him on Merkan Idol.

Rock Chef said...

That is better - we are addicted to Biggest Loser!