Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Friday!

I am really annoyed right now.... and I should be happy since it's Friday right?!

I got up early this morning to download some pictures at home to blog a new post today at work. I put several pictures of my Aunt's visit on it and I was going to decide which ones to keep and which ones to delete (there was one of me that I liked but didn't like) and well... I DELETED them ALL!!! So now I have to re-do the whole dang thing when I get home!!! Ugh.

My Aunt promised to check my blog from time to time (she didn't know what a blog was prior to her visit) so I was going to put her to the test. Will she really do it? Guess I will have to have patience and do it again over the weekend . And hoping she doesn't get too mad by me posting her pictures....

I find myself really busy over the weekends and I don't blog much (or at all). I always find something else to do at home (cleaning, scrapbooking, watching TV, family time, BBQ's, birthday parties, shopping, etc. etc.) It irritates my sister mostly but when you work almost full time, weekends are always crammed packed!

Tonight my girlfriend wants to scrap. I also have to visit another girlfriend and go over fundraiser stuff for my daughter's Brownie troop. That's another thing, FUNDRAISERS, UGH! If it's not school doing one then it's always some other activity... girl scouts, baseball, etc. This time we are selling nuts instead of girl scout cookies. Yum, girl scout cookies. I am excited because this will be the first year she can sell them.... doesn't help my diet though.

Speaking of diet and exercise. I have worked out 3 times this week and plan on getting one more time in. I weighed in 3 lbs less today! Last night the family walked for almost 3 miles. Well Katelyn rode her scooter, which I must say she is very good on it... I jogged a little with Cody. He is getting better at his walks but still a puppy.

Any hoo.... must get back to work. Boss is out of town and I have several projects that must get completed by end of today.

Later Gaters

5 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Running is supposed to be good for the butt, so I wish you a firm pair of buns (as well as losing weight). Am I allowed to say "butt" and "buns" in front of your aunt?

Um Naief said...

running does take off the rumpage waste! ;)

i used to run all the time and it takes weight off super fast... if only i could make myself get back into it. the one thing about running is that it takes a while to work up stamina to last. keep up the good work... and may the weight melt off your rump fast.

btw... i don't get mad if you don't post on the weekends. it's totally up to you.

Logzie said...

YAY!! Congrats on the 3 pounds!! Good for you...I gained a pound...those dang salads!!! HA!

Hey, I didn't know you scrapbooked!!!! Now, we have even more in common! Post some pages you have done. I would love to see them. You can see my pages...there's a link to my scrapbook blog called "My Scrapbook Journal" on my blog.

Jahooni said...

Gorilla Bananas,

You can call my Ass anything you want!!! Hopefully you can call it skinny in a few months!!

Logziella,

I am a HUGE HUGE Scrapper. I shall post some layouts soon.... I was going to mention that but wanted to see if you actually read my post. j/k!

Um Naief,

Running is hard but I will continue doing it... I remember how long you used to run on the treadmill!

Logzie said...

WHAT?? I always read your post hun! :0)

Oh...I am a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE scrapbooker! (I had to "one up you") He He!!

I CANNOT wait to see some pages!