Monday, August 13, 2007

OMG what a weekend! THANK YOU Tim and Faith!



OMG... is all I can say! OM freakin GOD!

I have been to soooooo many concerts (just recently I have been going to country ones, since I am a Country bumpkin at times) and I have to say that by far Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill's concerts was the BEST! Even better than Kenny Chesney. Didn't Tim Mgraw teach Kenny in his early years on how to perform? Tim can ROCK!

Maybe it was because we had 5 rows back from the stage and at the last hour or so we were FRONT ROW and maybe it was the fact that they both looked and sang right to my girlfriend and I.... and maybe it was the FACT THAT I TOUCHED TIM MCGRAW AND HE TOUCHED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, he reached out his arm, myself along with 4 or 5 screaming women that are madly in love with this man, reached back and I felt his manly strong sweaty arm and I will never wash my left hand again!

My girlfriend was flirting with one of his musicians and got the pick he was using from his guitar but I think she is just a wee bit jealous of ME!

We missed the opening acts because we went to dinner before the show but who in the heck cares... Tim and Faith started a little before 8 and performed NON STOP until 1am!!!! It was the very last show of the Soul2Soul Tour and the entire concert was filmed. So look out, I might be in a video... imagine that! I believe that they taped a new song that he performed as well. Hoping I looked really cute and not too sweaty... hoping they didn't tape be bawling my eyes out when he sang a couple of my favorite songs just inches away from me... hoping they didn't see my slip and fall from spilt beer from the rows behind me!!!!! LOL

Not wanting my weekend to end... but its Monday and I am back to work. Yuk. BUT my memories and my left arm is what I will have with me forever!!! Awhhhhh

ps, my picture is down at this time and will be back up soon. Be patient.

9 comments:

Um Naief said...

goodness!!!!! what a night!!!

thank goodness it was a weekend... !

i'm glad you had such a fabulous, awesome time. i like both of them, so it's good to see that they performed so late into the night.

i heard that in one of the concerts, faith said something to the women in the audience to stop touching her man... but maybe she was meaning his private area, if i remember right. which... any girls knows... that's a NO NO!!

i bet you're still smelling that arm.... even swearing that you can still smell him! hehehehe

i love concerts... and those kind of seats are the best. sadly, nothing comes here... or nothing i want to see.

Happy Monday

Jahooni said...

Yes, that is true, some crazed fan grabbed his privates and Faith told her off. That same night his ring (not his wedding band) was stolen off of his hand becuase he has lost a lot of weight and he was sweaty, etc. BUT they said that the security caught the person.

It was the best ever!

Olivia said...

Hehe, you sound so excited!

Can't say I've ever been a fan of country. I will admit, though, that just before I left Texas to return to the UK, I was beginning to sort of like it on the Ford truck ads, and feeling proud to live there...

More recently it has made me reminisce, and I would sort of like it when American Boy put some old country on a couple of times.

Jahooni said...

Olivia,

Tim would make you turn (whatever) TRUST ME!

OMG! @#$#%^&^%$

DID I SAY THAT?

jac said...

If you are her sis...then you are special to me.

Welcome and and thank you for visiting.

Mr Farty said...

Me so jealous! There used to be a CMT Europe on cable in the UK, but they dropped it due to 'lack of interest'. HELLO? I'm interested!

Oh well, at least we've got YouTube...sigh...

Tim and Faith are brilliant.

Olivia said...

Really? You're STILL excited!

Jahooni said...

Jac,
Thanks for stopping by.... yes, Um Naief is my sister,older & wiser sister ;-)

Mr.Farty,
Hello again... yes it was great. Maybe you can start a trend over there! I love a lot of different types of music, guess I am going through my country stage right now ;-)

Olivia,
The excitement is dying down... make to reality. Plus I washed my left hand ;-)

Olivia said...

HAHA! ;)
*and breathe*