Friday, December 7, 2007

Let it RAIN....



I LOVE RAIN. I love love love it! I love the way it feels. I love the smell. I love the sound. I love to watch it. I'm sure you get my point....
It rained last night. All night in fact. And it might rain again today.... my sister Tania is jealous because she too loves it and it never rains in Bahrain. I was talking to her last night and went outside to let her hear it. She flies in on Monday and wanted it not to rain until she gets here.... HA HA HA! Too bad ;-)
The air is crisp. I love this time of year... today would be the perfect day to be home, in bed with a good book and a cup of hot coco. But my butt is stuck here in my office at work with nagging clients calling and paperwork stacked all over the place.... But at least it is FRIDAY!

6 comments:

Um Naief said...

i'm sure there'll be lots of rainy days while i'm there :)

oh yeah, you were wondering how i could be leaving on monday... well, i'm not, i realized. i'm leaving sunday or way early monday morning (2 a.m.).

i tried the meds out on naief tonight. he's sleeping soundly, and my MIL and SIL were all freaked about how he'd eat anything... and i'm happy to say that he's taken a bottle while on his sleepy cloud. :)

so it looks like the travel will be good and all will be ok. also, we get naief's UK visa on sunday, so all is ok, and i think we'll get thru immigration w/out a glitch!

Jay said...

I love rain too. I only use an umbrella if it's really coming down. As long as it doesn't freeze, I'm good with it.

Olivia said...

That's funny - as I read the title "Let it Rain" the song on the TV was going, "Let it shiiiine, let it shine"

The crystalline beads of water on the edge of that leaf are so beautiful...

kara said...

I can't comment on this. You know where I live. Just reading positive words about rain was akin to having flashbacks of my time in 'Nam.

Or the ones I would've had if I'd been alive then. You know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

You feel about rain the way Snoop Dogg feels about weed.

MILF weed!

Smoke da weed in da rain, nigga.

Rock Chef said...

I like some rain, but not the cold wind-driven rain we have been having here recently - that is NOT nice, unless you are snug inside with a blanket and a hot drink...