Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I AM A SLACKER BLOGGER! 8 days since I last posted.. shame on me!



I haven't been posting or blogging since before Christmas... I guess being sick over the holidays sapped all my MOJO!

I wanted to post a few pictures of my cute daughter and nephew. We are all getting along just great! Spreading the flew back and forth with tons of hugs and kisses! LOL

My daughter just loves Naief and vise versa. Christmas morning and even Christmas Eve was so much fun watching them both interact together. Santa was very generous to both of them this year and the baby just loved all the commotion of Christmas... he would scream and laugh while we all opened gifts. Makes me wish I had another little one. Maybe this year God will bless me with the greatest gift of all... a child.

Hoping everyone is enjoying the Holidays.....

4 comments:

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Glad you're back.

Jahooni said...

Thanks Reggie.. let me hop over and check out what I've been missing in your life!

Um Naief said...

these are cute pictures. i love the one of naief and katelyn rocking together... just adorable.

Logzie said...

Such cute pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. I am so glad you and your sister could be together for the Christmas holiday...what a gift that was!

Those kiddos ARE adorable!!