Friday, November 9, 2007

Me. A Rockin Blogger????


I won an award! WOW... I feel so honored. I want to thank God, my publicist, my producers, my family, and most of all my fans.....It is an honor.... LOL HA!
Thank you Olivia... I miss everyone too when I don't blog much and this week has been just that... I haven't blogged. I think I am on a blog nap. I can't quite think of what to say or what to post. Do you ever feel this way?
Anyways, Thank you so much for this award. Not only did it make my day but it gave me something to post... guess the Halloween pics weren't that interesting :-(
I nominate: Logziella and Kara. I love both of their blogs. I can't keep up since Logziella blogs everyday but I love them both!

8 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Didn't I introduce you to Kara? Sweet girl. I have hopes of seeing her tap-dance in a Hell's Angels outfit.

kara said...

well shucks. look at goranas trying to take all the credit. selfish.

i heartily appreciate the shout out. and i think you need to trademark the term "blog nap". i foresee it spreading like wildfire over the internets al gore invented.

Olivia said...

Well done Jahooni :)
Hope your week is a good one.

Rock Chef said...

Nothing to write about? That doesn't stop the rest of us! Some of the best posts start off "not much going on, don't know what to write about..."

Um Naief said...

i was nominated too.... la te da ;)

LOVE your speech... did you prepare it or was it off the top of your head? ;)

Jahooni said...

Well thank you blog peeps!

I agree with you Rock Chef, I guess I shouldn't give up just yet ;-)

Kara:Blog Nap, Blog Peeps. I think I should inherit millions, right?

Logzie said...

You deserve this award Jahooni!! We miss you when you are blog napping but we all understand and forgive you and await your return to us. Ha!

And THANK YOU VERY MUCH for nominating me...you're too sweet!!!!

Mr Farty said...

Blog nap.

I'm having that.

The expression, that is.

You rock!