Thursday, June 12, 2008

2 Weeks Silent....

I did it!!! Didn't think I could or would but I did... What was it that I did? Well I am SURE everyone noticed but I took a 2 week hiatus from my blog. Why? I don't know. It wasn't something I planned. The last post was not intentional (being blank) but when I posted it and then left it that way, I decided okay let's see how long I can keep my mouth shut. 2 weeks is a long time to stay silent.

I was feeling stressed out. Pressure from not being able to check every one's blogs everyday. Getting caught up at times with it that I actually would lie awake at night thinking of this person or that person's life, etc. while all along my own life needed some TLC. Does anyone ever feel this way? Or am I a NUT? Go ahead you can be honest. I can take it!

And also my test is Monday. I know I know... it got pushed back one week because my boss was in New York on vacation and I was swamped at work. Then last week I had a death in my husband's family. That was stressful and consuming and driving back and forth to Orange County. stressful. exhausting. EXPENSIVE! Gas here in Cali is $4.49 per gallon and we have a HUGE Diesel Truck that is over $5 per gallon. I think I need to start hooking just to pay for gas!!!! ;)~

Then I had to finish my year with my Brownie Troop.
Then today is my daughter's last day of 2nd grade! I can't believe it. I remember walking her to her first day of kindergarten like it was yesterday... boo hoo hoo.
Then my dog ate my mother's glasses and attacked her. Had to send him off to the rescue shelter.
Then I threw my neck out from studying and being stressed.

Anyways... have you missed me? ;)~
Okay let me go check out HNT!

13 comments:

Karen said...

Well, I am glad you are back. I am glad the test is over. I am sorry to hear about the death and the dog. I am torn on the idea of you hooking to pay for gas. ;-)

I missed you

Unknown said...

Good Lord! Seriously? All that has happened in two weeks? And your dog attacked your mother, and you had to take it the rescue shelter? I need to hear more on that story.

But welcome back anyway!

Leighann said...

Holy Cow Woman!! Did you have any time to breath over the last two weeks?

Jay said...

I'm glad your back cause I'll be honest with you, I was starting to take your absence VERY personally. ;-)

Unknown said...

All that in 2 weeks? I haven't had that much occur in two years!

Jeff B said...

"Am I a nut?"

You bet your sweet bippy you are, but that's part of the charm that is Jahooni!

Welcome back.

Jahooni said...

Awe shucks, maybe I should stay away more often... you guys are too much! ;)~ my heart is a flicker right now!

Gorilla Bananas said...

The first thing to do is get that neck massaged.

mr zig said...

Glad your back! - :) :) yay!

Ken said...

Hey, welcome back to the sphere.

So, you went on the wagon huh?

Well, now you've fallen and you can't get back up! LOL

Schmoop said...

If you are going to start hooking, can I be your first customer? Good luck on the test hot stuff. Cheers!!

Um Naief said...

girl, you have bad karma in that house. i do think you need some serious feng shui set up in the household.

hooking to pay for gas??? hmmm.. where? depends on if you'll make a nuff to pay for gas... can't see your area as being the busiest of places... but you could do down to the area by kohl's!!! ;)

hehehehe... i filled the truck up the other day for $10!!! ok, maybe a tad bit more. yeah.. yeah... i live in the M.E. and ... and... and... :)

good to know mom's getting her glasses today. do hope you plan on helping w/ the cost of that... since it was YOUR DOG that did it. think there needs to be some sort of reimbursement to her for that.

poooorrr cody.. he was raised in a dysfunctional home and now he's off to destroy another home... will he ever find happiness??!! :)

ok... bye

Olivia said...

You nutter! You're not supposed to lie awake at night worrying about us.

I did notice you'd been silent and figured that like most bloggers with a family, said family absolutely comes first, and that's as it should be.

But good to see you back.