Monday, May 12, 2008

Stressed OUT!

I have been absent. Have you noticed? Or do you care???? ;)~

The reason being: I have my TEST next Thursday in San Diego. A test that I failed over 3 years ago and a test that even though I know must of the stuff, I am freaking out to take it again.... tests scare me. I freeze up. I have so much pressure from work that it even makes it worse for me. And my "assistant"... well she left again today for Hawaii even though she knew I needed time off for it! Lordy, why can't I live in her shoes for one day... or at least one week in Hawaii?!

I spent Mother's Day weekend alone at home while my family was camping and having a grand ole' time! How sucky was that? Yep, it sucked. But I had to study.

Dedication and hard work they say is what it will take to pass it. I am tyring but it's been tuff. I need a HUG. My brain feels like Jello. My body aches.

I am not gone forever and hope that everyone will be around again to Congrat me once I have passed or to console me if I don't... stay tuned.

19 comments:

Rock Chef said...

HUG-HUG-HUG-HUG-HUG-HUG!!!!!

Missed you lots! In fact I had a dream about you - see my comment on your previous post.

Good luck with it all - we are all rooting for you.

Give me a "J"!

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Good luck.

I thought you didn't like us anymore.

Dana said...

Good luck on your test! I'll be here when you post about how you passed it this time *wink*

Gorilla Bananas said...

Good luck, darling. I wish I could help you study.

Karen said...

I have noticed and I was a bit worried to be honest. I am glad that you are studying and getting ready for the test. You know it will pay off in the long run!

I will be glowing with pride when you report how well you did.

Jay said...

"Or do you care????"

Of course we care. Well, I care anyway. I can't really speak for anyone else. They'll have to decide for themselves if they care or not, but I'm guessing they care too. Well most of them anyway. But, not as much as me of course. ;-)

Leighann said...

I care now quit fuckin fishing for compliments :p

Good luck on the test, you'll do just fine, just picture Doc and his hairy peaches!!

leelee said...

Jahooooooooooni honey..good luck on your test. I'll be thinking of you and sending positive vibes up to the universe for you!

HUGS girl!

elizabeth said...

Totally noticed. I'm all like, "Where's my Jahooni?!"

Good luck and COME BACK.

Schmoop said...

Good Luck to you and your Jell-O mind. Cheers Jahooooooni!!

Um Naief said...

funny how you say it sucked to be home alone but bragged to me about spending the time w/ mom and enjoying the family being gone... so which was it? sucky or great?!!

thanks for taking the time to pass by my blog... but hey... figures.

this is the last time i'm coming to yours... tired of the double standard!

hope u pass the test.

Anonymous said...

Based on my own experiences of camping, I would say you were better off at home.

Ken said...

Been waiting to hear that funny sound.....Ja Hooooo Ni all week!
Welcome back and kick ass on the test!

EJL said...

You will do Great! I feel it!

Anonymous said...

You will do great!!! Good Luck!!!

Single

Olivia said...

*HUGS*

I love tests, how 'bout I come take it for you? Then I can see San Diego at the same time.

Just kidding, but not about San Diego!

:P

Ken said...

ALRIGHT NOW!!!!
TIME TO GET OVER IT................

WE MISS YOU!!!!

Jeff B said...

Checking in on you. Hope you kick butt on the test!

DirkStar said...

.